- Click on the Delphi Diagrams™ for Meeting Planners/2 (DDMP/2) Software link.
- Complete the registration form and click 'Submit'.
- On the DDMP/2 download page, click 'Download'.
- In the File Download dialog box, choose "Save this program to Disk" and click 'OK'.
- Choose the destination folder you want this setup file to be saved to and click 'Save'.
- Go to the destination folder. Double click on the 'Setup' file to install DDMP/2.
- The InstallShield Wizard will install DDMP/2 on your computer. Click 'Next' to continue.
- In the License Agreement window accept the agreement and click 'Yes'.
- In the Choose Destination Location window, select the folder where the setup will install the program files; then, click 'Next'.
- Select the folder where the setup will install the Shared floor plan files for DDMP/2 that can be accessed by users on your network. Click 'Next'.
- When setup is complete, click 'Finish'.
- Restart your computer to begin using Delphi Diagrams.